Sunday, September 11, 2005

set free from the fear of kaka?

hhaha.. they made me cry and scream.. kaka aka cockroaches...
ew...aren't they utterly digusting creepy crawlies? well.. all glory and honour to Jesus! old things(death, sorrow, crying pain) have passed away.. ALL things have become NEW... i am a new creation in Him!

i used to fear them really badly b4 i came to know Jesus and His perfect love for me more and more.
For it is written in 1 John 4:18 (New King James Version)
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Amen Amen!!! i've been made perfect in Love and thus there isn't anything for me to fear!!!
hahah... i want this to be a reality in my life Abba!!

heheh.. As i stepped out of my blk's lift just hrs ago, i actually stepped and crushed a kaka under my foot (with my slippers on.. of coz!!) with just one unconscious simple yet lethal move!! woohoo!!! haha.. i tot it was some plastic rubbish that i stepped on as i could hear the cripsy 'plastic-crushing' sound.. haha.. when i looked back, i saw it struggling on the floor but i just walked on.though i felt that steppin on it was like totally gross but the feelin of having such a joyous adrenaline which was overwhelming..i didn't even have to summoned my courage to annihilate such an enemy...oo this also reminds me of what my pastor said today..rest, for God is your helper, He will destroy your enemy... haha.. couldn't bear the sight of kaka, wriggling their feelers and all that. haha.. when this victorious thingy happened, i felt so set free!! elated!!

it also brought to rememberance this verse that says something like
Sit at My right hand,Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.... it was like.. woah.. though it may seem to be a small incident only but God showed me that He will fufil it for me. the kaka was enemy.. hahha..

yea.. this incident and also pam compelled me to blog this even though it's the nite b4 my prelims.. well .. i'm not of the world although i'm in this world!! yea!! praise Jesus!!!


love, the one whom Jesus loves, pris

psst.. nothing can separate me from the love of my Abba


No comments: