Saturday, September 24, 2005

Jesus loves me with an everlasting Love Jeremiah 31:3

is His love for me reflected by the circumstances around me?

the grades i get or whether the traffic light turns green when i want it to?

absolutely not!

if so,then His love for me is everchangin,not everlastin

so what is then the love of God?

o my!it's Love Himself who laid down His life for me on calvary

Jesus,my perfect Saviour who made me as perfect as He is.

11Light is sown for the [uncompromisingly] righteous and strewn along their pathway, and joy for the upright in heart [the irrepressible joy which comes from consciousness of His favor and protection].
12Rejoice in the Lord, you [consistently] righteous (upright and in right standing with God), and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness. psalms 97:11-12

Daddy'sbeloved,pammie

No comments: