Monday, October 17, 2005

hope in the midst of studying..

Hope (eÍlpiðv):

expectation of good, hope
in the Christian sense
joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation
on hope, in hope, having hope
the author of hope, or he who is its foundation
the thing hoped for
(strong's dictionary)
Col 1:27
to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
My hope is in Jesus
weeks and weeks of revision doesn't seem to be of any help to do better for my coming As...that's why, the more i look to you, Jesus.. haha.. I give up.. i cast all my circumstances, my comin A's into Your mighty hands!!!
hm...lookin to what i maybe able to achieve without looking to you for help would prove disastrous.. truly my self-effort woudn't help me any a bit.. as your name suggest, You are my saviour. what more things you will not do or haven't done for me if you had even taken my sins away? my hope is in you, only you.
Jesus is my wisdom.. i admit i'm not smart, but i'm smart in Jesus!
i'm no straight As student, rather i'm a student who has Fs. one that study and forgets what i have learn. one who isn't smart enough to obtain marvellous results.
But i can laugh off these 'negative' qualities i may posses.. u noe why? coz i have Him to rely on. it is written in the bible that ' as He is, so are we in this world'.Not only that, we're made in the image of the Creator of the universe Himself, the One who has the wisdom that surpasses all wordly wisdom.. yea!
And also, Daddy God helps those who are helpless, ppl like me..o.. i'm so glad that i've such lovely supernatural intervention..i believe that You will exalt me in due time! Amen!
And when this happens, it's gona be so glorious that the world can only say that You are truly the God who saves! and of coz, the only one who can save them. let is be so in Jesus' mighty mighty name!!!!
What?! Failure? More like victory ya?
Failure no longer has a stronghold on me!
i would like to reinstate that i live for Jesus, and not the exams and the results!! He has already promised me a good life, prospering in every areas of my life. As my pastors always emphasize, grace is undeserving, unmerited and unearned. Free favours. it is also written that, in any areas that i fall short of, there's super duper abounding grace! yea! Thank Jesus!!!
Thank YOU Jesus, You have given me the best.. it's You!
a hope that speaks volumes,
a hope that sheds light into every circumstances,
a hope that promises,
a hope that turns my situations around for the good of His beloved,
a hope that ultimately glorifies Jesus,
a hope that makes me live for Jesus,
Christ in me, the hope of glory!
luv, one who is always in His loving arms, pris

No comments: